I am planning to go to Europe this summer and visit London and Paris. Problem is, I only have six full days to spare between the two of them. Therefore, for those of you who have been to those two towns already, how should I divide these days between them? Or better yet, what would be the minimum acceptable lenght of stay in each city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 beware of robbed in Milan
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 7 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 11 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 12 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 13 Once upon a time in Italy
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome