It's my 50th birthday in February and I'd like to visit Barcelona with my 3 children (ages 13 & 2x 11) and husband during half term for 2 or 3 days. Have never been to city before so dont know its Geography etc. There is an offer now for the Wilson Boutique Hotel on Ave Diagonal: is this a good location for general site-seeing please and has anyone stayed there? We need a comfortable, clean hotel in a good position; happy to walk a bit and would like to be close to good tapas bars; don't need a spa in hotel.
Any help regarding best sights to focus on would be gratefully received too.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 2 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 5 Help with Venice Trip?
- 6 Dubrovnik
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 Norte Dame light show!
- 9 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 12 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 13 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 14 10 Days in Austria
- 15 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Greece in end October
- 18 Champagne Tours
- 19 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods