I am planning for my trip to the italy/ france/ spain, a total of 15 day
This is the rough plan which I wish to seek the opinion of those who are familiar
1. Milan ==> 3 day
2. Venice ==> 4 day Or Florence 4 day
3. Nice or Montepellier ==> 4 day
4. Barcelona ==> 4 days
What is your opinion on the distribution on the days spent at each destination?
For option on cities of 2 & 3 which is better?
Lastly, what attraction should I go for during my stay
I will be travelling on the train with my wife and toddler.
Your opinion shall be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 Christmas Markets 2017
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 Budget trip
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 7 Driving
- 8 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 9 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 10 Algarve Town Selection
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 paris to london- day trip
- 13 Browsing Barcelona
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 20 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 21 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help