We'll be staying near M1 Venezia station. What is the best way to go to Leolandia? I saw from the Leolandia website that I can either take Z301 from Lampugnano, or Z310 from M2-Gessate.
1. is it easy to find the bus stop at Lampugnano or Gessate? is it near the metro exit?
2. can I pay the bus fare to the driver? or do I have to buy tickets somewhere else in advance?
3. when I get off, it says it will be a 500-800m walk to the park entrance, are there signs to show us the way to the entrance?
4. on return, are there signs telling us where the bus stop is?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 2 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 3 The World's Greatest Churches
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 6 Driving
- 7 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 10 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 11 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 12 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 13 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 14 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour