I’m going to spend a month in Italy this spring. I will be spending my days in an immersion school learning Italian. Evenings and weekends I’d like to become somewhat intimate with one of these cities. I’d be interested in a local live music scene. My tastes range from indie to jazz. I’m not interested in discos or a singles scene. If I get brave and can find a guitar I might even try playing an open mic if such things exist. I’d also like to run a race or two while I’m there. Maybe a half marathon. Beyond that I’ll probably see a few museums. Maybe a fancy dinner or two but mostly neighborhood restaurants and bars.
I would appreciate any thoughts or comments on my plans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 European honeymoon help needed
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Portugal
- 8 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 9 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 10 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 11 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 12 Where to stay in Naples?
- 13 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 14 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 17 Browsing Barcelona
- 18 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Croatia in mid/late October
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Help with Venice Trip?
- 24 Dubrovnik
- 25 What happened to Sundriedtopepo