I’m going to spend a month in Italy this spring. I will be spending my days in an immersion school learning Italian. Evenings and weekends I’d like to become somewhat intimate with one of these cities. I’d be interested in a local live music scene. My tastes range from indie to jazz. I’m not interested in discos or a singles scene. If I get brave and can find a guitar I might even try playing an open mic if such things exist. I’d also like to run a race or two while I’m there. Maybe a half marathon. Beyond that I’ll probably see a few museums. Maybe a fancy dinner or two but mostly neighborhood restaurants and bars.
I would appreciate any thoughts or comments on my plans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:800:570:1233 AOL Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 6 Scotland ideas
- 7 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 The World's Greatest Churches
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Where to buy Saffron?
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 17 Portugal
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 20 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 21 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 22 paris to london- day trip
- 23 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 24 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 25 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions