My two friends and I have week of April 28-May 2 (we leave Milan May 3) to try to see Last Supper. I tried to buy tickets to see Last Supper but site shows no tickets available through May 4, 2014.
I understand that there are tours that go to The Duomo, Galleria and other sites and guarantee entry to LS. I would like word of mouth recommendations from those who have recently taken one of these tours. Withfluent english speaking guide, are they rushed, do they include rooftop visit of Duomo? Pick up/drop off at hotel included?
Has anyone used http://www.autostradale.it/default.aspx for tour to see LS? They have 3 hr. tour. Are there shorter tours that guarantee entry to LS?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ICLOUD Password reset Contact 1888~260 2909 ICLOUD Tec*h sup0rt care 24by7
- 2 Trans Siberian Train
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 15 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 16 Greece during Easter week or August
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Paris November 2017