My husband, 2 sons and I will be traveling to Milan in late July. We are looking at the following apartments. We like to shop and eat as well as do the normal tourist stuff. Please give me thoughts as to which one is in the best area. Thanks so much.
#1-- Cross streets = via Luigi Settembrini and via Errico, very close to Green Metro line, Caiazzo stop
#2--Cross streets are: via Egadi and Piazza Vesuvio. Metro: Sant’Agostino metro stop (green line) which leads to Cadorna and to Central railway Station (1 km). The apartment is located close to the “fashion area” surrounding Via Tortona,
#3-- in Corso Magenta/Sant’Ambrogio area, The apartment is located at 150 metres from Sant'Ambrogio metro stop and at 350 metres from Cadorna metro stop, both located on the green line. Cross streets are via Giosue Carducci and via Giacomo Mellerio.
Thanks very much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 12 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 13 Best Greek Island
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 23 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland