Several (6 or 7) of us are planning on going to Milan and visit the Lake Como area in November. I know nothing of this area of Italy. We have no hard and fast rules that have to be met. Any ideas from you guys would be appreciated. Also is this kind of thing possible with a couple or three small children (2 YO) or should they be left at home.
Where to stay, what to see, what to do etc. We have a couple of friends that are moving to Milan in September and will involve them somewhat.
Any ideas or suggestions to get started planning this thing. Total time will be a week about.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 3 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 4 Advise Needed
- 5 10 days in europe
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 11 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 15 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 16 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 17 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 18 Scotland ideas
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 21 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 22 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Portugal