I'm currently planing a trip of 7 (full) days in prague, just a week before Christmas with my wife, as first anniversary celebration.
As we were once before in prague (at summer time), I know that's much more than enough,
so clearly i have to have at least 2 "day trips".
As one of the day trips i thought Dresden would be a good choice.
For the second day trip, I ask you, is cesky krumlov worth the long trip at winter time? I read wonderful things about it, but as i understand, the castle and some more attractions are closed this time of season,
so should i go there, or choose a different destination?
Same about Kutna Hora.
An easy choice would be Karlovy Vary, because it's closer than all the others, but i've heard it is much lesser compare to ck or kh.
Many thanks for the helpers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 2 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 Scotland ideas
- 6 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 16 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 17 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 18 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 London vacation rental agency
- 21 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 22 land vs river cruise
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond