Reload this Page >

Where are you going???

Search

Where are you going???

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 05:06 PM
Faith

Where are you going???

I thought I would throw this general question out there. What countries/cities are you planning on visiting in the coming new year?

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 05:10 PM
Amy

I'll be starting the New Year in Vancouver...<BR>I thought it was about time for me to get to Canada!<BR>After that, no major trips until the summer, when I'm tentatively planning on a two week visit to Austria (staying in a home in a mountain village) and dreaming about the possibility of revisiting Russia (if I can make my vacation time stretch far enough.)

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 05:39 PM
Connie

We are giving our 8 year old son a trip to Europe for Christmas and we are letting him plan the trip. It's going to be an amusement park trip. We're thinking he'll want to go to Tivoli and Lego Land in Copenhagen and Possibly Disney in Paris (I will try to talk him out of this!!) But it's his present so we'll see how we do! Possibly Stockholm, they have an amusement park, but I don't know the name of it.

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 06:29 PM
lynn

Starting our New Year in PRAGUE!<BR><BR>I can't wait. We leave next Thursday.<BR><BR>Then we're in Venice and Rome the first 1.5 weeks of January. The rest of the year? Who knows!

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 06:29 PM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Centro Espana in April--over Holy week.

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 06:35 PM
Bah

Lyon, France in two weeks.

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 06:44 PM
mark

Oaxaca, Mexico - February<BR><BR>Bali (possibly) - May<BR><BR>Dalmation coast of Croatia - September <BR><BR>Istanbul - October

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Book Chick

I'm headed to Italy in 27 days, but who's counting?<BR><BR>BC

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 07:05 PM
StCirq

This Friday - The Bahamas for 4 days<BR><BR>Late April or March - the Dordogne for 2 weeks<BR><BR>First week of July - Ireland for 2 weeks followed by France for 2 weeks<BR><BR>Maybe Costa Rica late next fall..

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Sheila

Crete at Easter;<BR><BR>Brussels twice a month on (sort of) buiness<BR><BR>south of France in January, house hunting again.Anything else depends on whether or not we get the house<BR><BR>

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 10:44 PM
Andrea

<BR><BR>London in 2 days (Yay! Although technically it's not in the new year.<BR><BR>Italy in February<BR><BR>Egypt in May<BR><BR>Washington DC in June (actually a business trip but I plan on taking an extra couple of days)<BR><BR>In October, maybe Prague?<BR><BR>Also, next year we'll probably have visits from my parents, husband's parents, and my sister-in-law and her husband, so we'll likely take a couple of weekend trips around China (where we live) or Asia.

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 11:50 PM
Ursula

My definites so far:<BR><BR>Paris (weekend trip)<BR>Cuba (travel around and 7 days in Varadero)<BR>Paris (again for one of the Rolling Stones concerts. Can't wait!!)<BR>Djerba Island (beach holiday like every year)<BR>Vienna (weekend trip)<BR><BR>Maybe's for weekend trips:<BR>London<BR>Munich

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 12:22 AM
Teresa

Andorra, Pas de la Casa, within a week, starting my New Year there.<BR><BR>Greek Islands in July<BR>.<BR>Brazil or Thailand in September/October.<BR><BR>Maybe Costa Rica in New Year 03/04<BR><BR>Some weekends in between in European cities.<BR>

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 03:32 AM
sakis

London in 3 days<BR>Paris in july(if we will not expecting a baby!!!)

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 04:03 AM
oldorch

italy (in 3 weeks definately)<BR> proposed travel<BR>paris or arizona in march/april<BR>london (september)<BR>australia late 2003<BR>that's the plan anyways....happy trails to all!!

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 04:11 AM
xox

We will be in London and Paris in January and hope to see Seville and Lisbon in May!

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 04:23 AM
bobbie

Already have Mexico booked for spring time, then still planning other trips. Thinking of Australia in fall, or perhaps back to Italy again.

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 05:02 AM
janeygirl

Hoping for about a week in late March or early April - split between Amsterdam and Paris.

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 05:09 AM
SA

Jan. - Amelia Island (5 days) Feb. - Sedona (4 days) Mar. - Paris (1 week) June - Maine (1 week) July - California/Wine Country (5 days) Sept. - Europe/Undecided (depends on what deals can be had)to start work on baby #2. That's all so far. London sometime as one of my friends just relocated there. (4 days)

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 05:15 AM
Maribel

after Xmas: Paris, 1 week<BR>April: Andaluc&iacute;a, 4 weeks<BR>June: Loire, Bordeaux, Dordogne, 2 weeks<BR>July 5: Pamplona, 10 days (San Ferm&iacute;n)<BR>mid July: Pais Vasco/Pays Basque, 2 weeks<BR>late Aug: Seattle<BR>Sept.: back to work!<BR>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -