Search

Mersin/Taşucu to Antalya, one week through the mountains

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4th, 2022, 12:30 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mersin/Taşucu to Antalya, one week through the mountains

Hi there,
so, I will arrive soon in Turkey, either in Taşucu or Mersin, and I will have to be in Antalya in a week time. I would love to do so through the taurus range, sleeping in mountain towns and doing some hiking here and there. Ideally, via local transport. Is this feasible? Does it make sense? Where should I go? Thanks!
and
Old Sep 8th, 2022, 11:13 PM
Original Poster

Originally Posted by psylosopher
Hi there,
so, I will arrive soon in Turkey, either in Taşucu or Mersin, and I will have to be in Antalya in a week time. I would love to do so through the taurus range, sleeping in mountain towns and doing some hiking here and there. Ideally, via local transport. Is this feasible? Does it make sense? Where should I go? Thanks!
and
Anyone able to help? Come on, seriously, didn't ask anything complex i think
Old Sep 9th, 2022, 12:42 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
not complex just a little detailed in a space where few people on Fodors venture. For instance, I've taken the bus along the coast but not into the mountains but I assume you just catch the bus to Karaman etc. St Paul's trail is the famous one, but I assume there are others.
Old Sep 9th, 2022, 08:53 AM
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bilboburgler
not complex just a little detailed in a space where few people on Fodors venture. For instance, I've taken the bus along the coast but not into the mountains but I assume you just catch the bus to Karaman etc. St Paul's trail is the famous one, but I assume there are others.
Thanks! Probably I am still too used too thorn tree, where the point was exactly asking about remote places (for what concerns the rest, plenty of info ate available elsewhere)... ah, saudade