We're planning a trip to Vienna in December, but wondering whether to spend a daytrip in Melk or Bratislava. Can someone who has been to both give us their opinion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 2 Which Area in London?
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 1st time to Europe
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Paris Apartment
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 21 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 22 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Getting around Lisbon
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT