I'm going to be meeting my wife in the Zurich airport on a Saturday morning. We are arriving in different terminals, from different countries, and I arrive about 4 hours earlier than she will.
We are immediately departing by train to Wengen, so I thought it would be a good Idea to meet in the train station at the airport.
For all intents and purposes, we will not have working phones.
1) can somebody help me figure out which train station I'm supposed to go to for où train to if the train station requires a cab or confusing bus, I will probably just meet her in the airport.
2) is there a better place for me to pass the time, or an easier place for us to meet? I may take a shower, which is apparently available at the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 3 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 4 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 5 Shall we Gdansk?
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 Help with Spain itinerary
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Poland--where else to go
- 10 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 11 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 12 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 13 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 14 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 15 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 16 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 17 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 18 South of France
- 19 5 days in Andalusia
- 20 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 23 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 24 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19
Meeting wife in Zurich Airport, but need help figuring where to go