My friend and I will be flying in to Rome (FCO) from Chicago on Aer Lingus (layover in Dublin) and will be arriving before another friend flying in from Zurich on Alitalia. None of us have international phone plans so we'd like to establish a meeting point prior to our departures. We will need to first get our bags from baggage claim, so I'm assuming we will need to leave the terminal where most of the restaurants and shops are, but then we have almost 2 hours to wait before our friend arrives. Is anyone familiar enough with that airport that can suggest a meeting spot (preferably with a restaurant, somewhere to sit) near baggage claim? I believe we all fly into Terminal 1.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] renewal Installation CONTACT ☎1800.681.7208 AVGTec*hH supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 7 Milan airport--which one
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 Visit to France
- 12 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 15 family trip to Germany and more
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 Paris November 2017
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?