There are four of us (adult friends) travelling in a lease car for 2 weeks from Lyon to Barcelona via Le Puy, Millau, Carcassone and Foix or similar. After leaving Barcelona we head through Provence to Cinque Terra.
We have booked accommodation in Lyon, Barcelona and near Monaco and in Monterosso CT but don't have a definite plan as we hope to stop and enjoy places as we feel the urge and be guided by the recommendations of fellow travellers.
I would love some guidance as to the availability of accommodation in May and June and possible amazing places to visit.
Should we have a definite itinerary?
Thanks for your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Christmas Markets 2017
- 7 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 8 Budget trip
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 11 Driving
- 12 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Algarve Town Selection
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 Browsing Barcelona
- 18 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
May /June do we need to book accommodation in France and Italy?