We will be traveling next May 23rd to Germany from Paris after a congress, and we are a party of 4 (3 adults and 1 child - 5yo).
As a start we thought of visiting Cologne, Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Stuttgart, Munich, and Berlin. We also want to go to Dachau and Füssen, probably as day trips from Munich.
Need itinerary suggestions, hotel recommendations, and tips, please.
We plan on traveling by train, except for a fly from Munich to Berlin. Hotel rates maximum U$250 (a room for 4). Spam of time from May 23rd to June 5th.
From Berlin will fly back to Paris and then back home.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 5 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 8 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.