My husband and I are planning a 16 day vacation to Prague, Vienna & the Dalmation coast in Croatia. I have a logistical question:
We're flying into Prague and spending a few days there, followed by taking a train to Vienna and spending a few days there. After this I'm a bit confused....do you recommend flying to Split and working our way down the coast to Dubrovnik or flying to Dubrovnik and working out way up north? Or it doesn't really matter? We have a choice to fly home (New York) from Split or Dubrovnik and there isn't much of a price differential....
In addition, what is the best mode of transport to explore the Dalmation coast? should we rent a car?
Thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 2 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 3 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 4 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Rome Hotel
- 7 Trains - website?
- 8 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 9 Moscow Hotels
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 16 Spain in 2018
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 19 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 20 Christmas week in Ireland
- 21 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 22 Which Aran Island??
- 23 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 24 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 25 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona