I am planning a trip to Cote d'Azur on late April next year. I have already booked a flight to Marseilles, we will be staying there for 1 night and the next day we will take the train to Nice where we will stay for 3 more nights. We will arrive Marseilles at midnight so we will just have the next morning to see the highlights if possible. So I am asking you experts what should we do for that morning. What is the absolute must see at Marseilles? Or should I skip Marseilles and take the earliest train to Nice?
Also I would love to hear about the Nice leg of the trip. Where should we go once we explore Nice? St. Tropez, Monaco or Monte Carlo? Or maybe try to see 2 of them? Or somewhere else? I am quite confused right now and would love to hear suggestions. By the way, first time to France and we won't be visiting Paris. Is that crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 2 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Christmas week in Ireland