Marriot Grand Flora-Rome

May 2nd, 2000, 05:06 PM
Frank

Marriot Grand Flora-Rome

I'm trying to find out some information on the Marriot Grand Flora hotel in Rome. Ideally, someone who's stayed there. I've checked the usual Italian hotel guides on the internet and its not listed. Can anyone help? Grazie!

May 2nd, 2000, 05:32 PM
Gail

I stayed there years ago, before it was a Marriott - lovely hotel. If you'll do a search for "Flora", you'll find other comments on the hotel.

May 3rd, 2000, 09:16 AM
Debi

I'm not sure what information you want - but if you go to the Marriott website and search on Rome, Italy - they have all the information on the hotel, city information, driving directions, etc. They even have pictures. We're staying there in 2 weeks.

May 3rd, 2000, 10:15 AM
Liz

I didn't see any pictures of the rooms on the website. I was wondering if they were redone in a modern or traditional decor etc. And of course the bathrooms- are they large and marble

May 3rd, 2000, 03:39 PM
graziella

Hi Frank, I stayed there recently. It is a very nice hotel. Totally redone.
From a to z. Our room was facing the Villa Borghese , it wasn t very very big but it was a very nice room decorated in good taste , turn down service,..the front desk and concierge were helpful and cordial, the buffet breakfast was very good, ... I would gladly stay there again.
On the whole I felt that it is more an Italian than an
American hotel. Good luck.