My fiancee and I would like to exchange our vows in Italy--or Greece. We have been to Italy several times and would be going for a civil ceremony. We have started our process here in the U.S. and now are down to the wire on locale.
We like the idea of the Amalfi Coast because it will be the end of September/beginning of October.
We have stayed in Praiano and a locanda there was lovely but our preferred room is taken. Any thoughts on a special spot in southern Italy that any of you hold dear and would recommend?
I would like to keep the cost to under $250-300 USD per night but my fiancee suggests we stay open to a higher price for this.Also it could be Bari or areas around there!
Mostly we want warm (ish) weather and great food. We found that in Amalfi there were lots of places (and the locanda) with great seafood.
As for Greece--we've never been there and do love new places and adventure. I don't know where to begin there. Santorini perhaps?
We are pretty quick to make a decision and will decide within the week so we can make our appointments with whichever consulate here in the U.S. that would be applicable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT LEXMARK Techh care
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Scotland ideas
- 5 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 8 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 11 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 12 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 15 tinnitus
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 18 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 19 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 20 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 London vacation rental agency
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 land vs river cruise
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches