My friend and I (two gals) will be in Marrakech in April for three days, then we are flying to Lisbon Friday afternoon and leaving the following Wednesday night for home.
What we need help with is how should we spend our 5 nights and days?
We want to enjoy Portugal as much as we can in these 5 days. So questions:
1. Should we spend the whole time in Lisbon and day trip? If yes, what are the must sees?
2. Should we attempt to go to the Algarve? if yes, where and for how long? And the best way to travel.
I am looking forward to the responses.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 5 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 6 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 7 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 The World's Greatest Churches
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 Trans Siberian Train
- 20 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 21 South of France
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)