I am hoping to visit Ephesus in late October. I will be staying in Rhodes and traveling across to Marmaris by catamaran, stay 2 nights and do a day trip to Ephesus.
I have managed to find details on the catamaran, schedules as well as day tours but am stumped on where to stay in Marmaris.
I am looking for a hotel either near the ferry port in Marmaris or with hotel transfer/ easy access. I would prefer to have a hotel with a lift and around a €100 if possible but ease of access is most important.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 2 Help with Spain itinerary
- 3 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 6 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 11 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 12 paris to london- day trip
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 15 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Family vacation
- 18 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 19 South of France
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 23 which language school in Italy?
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary