During our last trip to Barcelona, we spent about 40min (and would have happily spent more!) at the La Boqueria Market. We also loved shopping at the market in Budapest. During our upcoming trip, we’ll be in Malaga, Seville, and Madrid. I know there are markets in each city.
I was planning to pick up some gourmet gifts etc to take back during our last day (dedicated to shopping ) in Madrid at the Mercado de San Miguel.
At the beginning of our Andalucía trip in Malaga, I’m planning a 30-40min walk through the Mercado Central Atarazanas --to pick up some fruit and snacks for the bus ride to Granada. I don’t know if we should try buying some gifts, as we’ll be changing hotels three times and not having good refrigerators.
I was not planning to do a market stop in Seville –the one underneath the Metropol Parasole. But now I wonder if we are missing something really great?
Would you try to do all three of these markets? Or having enough time set aside for Madrid’s market would be enough? Is the market in Seville really worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 2 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 3 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 6 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 9 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 12 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 13 Driving
- 14 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 21 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 22 Poland--where else to go
- 23 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 24 5 days in Andalusia
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips