Anyone have any experience, good or bad, of this place?
Can anyone recommend a different hotel in the Marble Arch area that can accommodate a family of 4 in a single room?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan airport--which one
- 2 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 3 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 4 Which Area in London?
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Barcelona to Malaga
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Visit to France
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 16 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 25 family trip to Germany and more