This August I`ll go to Malta for my birthday with my boyfriend. I just started searching for hotel and divecenter. I`m certified diver (CMAS *) and I`m thinking about getting PADI AOWD/CMAS ** certificate during this trip, my boyfriend has never dived before so he probably will get OWD certificate. Hope you will help me to find answers for following questions:
- What is better, to choose 5* hotel and eat there or 3*-4* hotel and eat in the city?
- Which location to choose?
- Have you visited any dive center? Which one do you recommend? (We are looking for fun and professional instructors, for teaching my boyfriend)
- Any info we should know before visiting Malta (ferry boat, food, etc.)
- What fun to do for birthday party (clubs, shows, fun activities etc.)
Thank you in advance, hope you will help us to make this trip awesome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ADOBE READER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact ADOBE Tec*h care
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 2 week May trip with kids
- 5 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 8 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 9 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 10 9 day trip to France
- 11 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 14 Arezzo - how much time?
- 15 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Airport Transfer
- 19 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 20 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 21 Moscow Hotels
- 22 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 25 New Years in France