We are couple with 4year kid planning to see Mediterranean for the first time in 1st/2nd week of April.
Our main and only interest is in scenic beauty of the sea.
We will travel from Netherlands and plan to spend 3 and half days
It will be great to know-
1. If the weather is good enough to enjoy the sun?
2. We want to cover some very good views but can not rent a car.
So any itinerary based on that?
3. the flight lands at 1600 hours and return flight is 7am. We do not want to spend for Taxi if that is too expensive and so we can shift base if needed
Lastly we haven't been to Barcelona. Any opinions on trading Mallorca for that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland driving in March
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 8 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 My France Vacation
- 13 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Greece during Easter week or August
- 17 Northern Spain road trip
- 18 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 Help with Spain itinerary
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid