Can anyone please provide details on train trip from Gydnia to Malbork castle? Our ship arrives Sun. July 31 at 7am. i have read here that a train leaves every 30 min. Does that mean that it takes 30 min to arrive from the port to Malbork? are the schedules different on Sun? We have such a limited time here, and would hate to miss the castle. Any info. would be great, but if you have done this, fine details would be much appreciated
thanks in advance for this favor
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 2 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 3 Barcelona to Malaga
- 4 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 7 Packing Champagne
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 10 Manchester hotels
- 11 Visit to France
- 12 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 13 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 25 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?