I'm planning on going to Málaga, Nerja, and Ronda in a three day weekend and would be overjoyed if I could have some advice. My current plan is getting into Málaga Friday morning and taking the bus out to Ronda and staying there until Saturday. I then planned on seeing what Málaga has to offer for a bit of Saturday and eventually taking the bus to Nerja and staying there Saturday night. I would then spend all of Sunday in Nerja and head out on a bus around midnight.
Does this sound like a good plan? From researching online it seemed to me that Ronda and Nerja had more to offer and more that seemed interesting to me than Málaga.
Also, will Nerja be very touristy at this time? If so, are there any beach towns that are close that any of you would recommend that you think are superior (by superior I mean are more appealing to the eye)? If there are any restaurants or bars you would recommend I would be very appreciative as well (this goes for both Ronda and Nerja).
Thank you very much for anybody who assists me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON 1888:260 :2909 CONTACTVERIZON Techh care
- 2 Visit to France
- 3 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 4 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 5 family trip to Germany and more
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Packing Champagne
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Milan airport--which one
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 two days in Nice
- 19 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 20 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 New fast track
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
Malaga/Ronda/Nerja in a three day weekend in late September