We are planning a little weekend whirlwind trip (as part of a trip to visit friends in Germany)... flying into Malaga on Friday night, flying out of Jerez on Monday evening... essentially 2.5/3-ish days. April 29-May 2
Malaga sounds awesome...
was planning on a half day/full day in Ronda.
Rick Steve's bit on Jerez made it sound like a good stop too...
However, I keep seeing Sevilla, Sevilla, Sevilla in searches in forums...
I am looking for strong opinions on where our time on this quick trip would be best served. Should we try to fit Sevilla in?
Planning just a walk on the beach (little chilly, but we want to see it , good food, architecture/scenery, culture (my husband is fluent in Spanish), any must see sights... we'll have our 1 year old with us (haha, right? we like to live on the wild side... I guess we're a little crazy).
Thanks in advance for any opinions/personal experiences you can share!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 3 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 7 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 8 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Greece during Easter week or August
- 16 Iceland driving in March
- 17 Northern Spain road trip
- 18 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 Help with Spain itinerary
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid