Malaga One day Tour Companies

Old Dec 13th, 2007, 06:12 PM
KJF
Original Poster

Malaga One day Tour Companies

Who can I contact for a one day tour to either Cordoba or Grenada from Malaga?
Old Dec 13th, 2007, 08:31 PM

This wouldn't be very difficult to do on your own. I have and it was really easy. But if you want a tour, maybe someone can suggest one?
Old Dec 14th, 2007, 11:54 AM
KJF
Original Poster

Wev are on a ship and have the one day in Malaga..
where do we get the help for the oone day tour so we don;;t have to take cruise buses?
Old Dec 14th, 2007, 12:43 PM

Hi KJF

I can't find any tour companies for you that offer day trips. There may be some but Google isn't finding them.

As an alternative though you could take a taxi from your ship to Malaga's main bus station.

There is an hourly service showing to Granada, and the journey time varies between 1.5 hours and 2 hours. Details can be found herebr />
http://www.estabus.emtsam.es/

Joe
Old Dec 14th, 2007, 01:04 PM

Hi KJF,

Last month my cruise also stopped in Malaga for a day and we went with 5 other couples ( total of 6 couples) to Granada. We also didn't want to take the cruise excursions. We contracted with a local guide in Granada to meet us at the Alhambra to give us a tour. For transport, she arranged a bus for us which we had to pay directly to the bus company ( the company was based in Malaga).

The guide's name is Rosa and you can contact her via her website www.ciceronegranada.com

The transport company is Autocares Jose Luis Navas, website is www.viajaenminibus.com

I had tried to find a tour company in Malaga that could organize the whole thing and couldn't find any. So we had to do it this way and it worked out fine. But we were a group of 12 people , so were able to divide the cost of the transport and the tour guide and ended paying much less that what the cruise company charged.