My friend and I (both mid-30s) will be spending 4 nights in Majorca. The first 3 we have booked an apartment in Palma de Majorca. We would like to spend the last night at the beach - north, east or south. There are so many options!
Ideally, the beach would be a relatively easy drive or bus from Palma, would be beautiful (aren't they all?), and lively enough but not annoyingly touristy.
A few options I have seen are: Colonia Sant Jordi / Es Trenc, Port Pollensa, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, and Cala Mondrago. Could anyone who has been to these beaches explain to me the differences? I was at first thinking Es Trenc was easiest to drive to and the boat ride to the islands sounded great, but then I've seen they don't actually get good reviews online. Perhaps one of the busier east or northern beaches would be ok since they are beautiful and have caves?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h care
- 2 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 2 week May trip with kids
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 Moscow Hotels
- 12 9 day trip to France
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 15 New Years in France
- 16 Barcelona tour option help please
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Easter Week in Italy
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 21 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 22 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 23 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 24 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 25 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael