We are a mother and daughter planning on travelling from:-
Madrid - Salamanca (overnight in Salamance Jan 5,6)
Salamanca - Lisbon (Jan 7)
We want to travel by public transport (Train or Bus)
(1) What is the best method of travelling between these places with our luggage ?
(2) Is there an option to hire a car with a driver to do Salamanca - Lisbon ?
(3) Is it worth stopping by in Salamanca for 2 nights or should we skip it and just do Madrid-Lisbon
since the transport to and from seems to be a bit complicated.
We are coming from Australia and do not speak Spanish !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 2 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 3 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 4 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 7 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Moscow Hotels
- 10 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Airport Transfer
- 13 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 14 Dublin to Donegal
- 15 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 Barcelona tour option help please
- 20 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Which Aran Island??
- 23 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 Easter Week in Italy