We are a family of 4 who will be travelling to Europe for the trip of a lifetime with our 2 girls aged 11 & 13 in January 2016. We are planning to hire a car for 2 weeks (mid Jan) and drive from Madrid to Paris. We would love some advise on (1) if we are crazy to do this in Winter?? (2) What is best route to take and where should we stop to make the most of the doing the trip at that time of year. (1) any advise for an Australian family who just want to make the most of it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 7 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 Paris Apartment
- 12 Visit to France
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 Which Area in London?
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 family trip to Germany and more
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 two days in Nice
- 25 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany