Avis Return location at Paris - CDG

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need to return an Avis rental car to Paris CDG on a Thursday morning. I am flying out of Terminal 2. Does anyone know which parking lot the Avis return is, or, the procedure for returning an Avis rental car to CDG.
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 08:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Terminal 2 car rental returns and right in the center of the terminals. There are actually two: one between Terminal 2A and 2B and another between 2C and 2D. There is also one between 2E and 2F.

I had read some complaints by those who said the drop offs were difficult to find and there were no signs. The last time I dropped off at Terminal 2, last year, I watched carefully to confirm that the rental return lots were clearly marked and that directions were easy to follow for someone who had not done this before. I can report that there are clear and easy to follow signs, in both French and English, to the rental lots.

At the drop off points, there are free luggage carts available and you will be just a short walk away from the check in counters.