I am visiting Madrid for the first time. I am accompanied by my partner who is also here for the first time and in Spanish speaking.
We are staying in the Plaza Santa Ana area. We are looking for suggestions for restaurants that have a decent quality and variety of vegetarian options in the menu. Eggs and cheese are fine and all vegetables, bread too.
We have tried restaurant artemesia which is good but looking for other options too.
Also any suggestions for a great restaurant that serves Tapas with some vegetarian options and also the same for Paella.
Finally, on a separate note, which is truly the best chocolatier? We tired cafe valor and it was below expectations, not bad just not great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 Which Area in London?
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Visit to France
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 14 family trip to Germany and more
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 1st time to Europe
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
Madrid recommendations requested - with vegetarian options