I am trying to decide if it's necessary to purchase a Madrid Card to ensure I see all of the great museums and sights while I'm there. But I was wondering, would I get the same "skip the line" privileges if I purchase the entrance tickets in advance online? Of course, I want to make sure I see the Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen museums and the Royal Palace.
Also I'm a youth/student but it is in the US, will any of the associated discounts apply to me?
Thank you for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 Christmas Markets 2017
- 8 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 9 Budget trip
- 10 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 11 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 12 Driving
- 13 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 14 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 15 Algarve Town Selection
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 Browsing Barcelona
- 19 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.