Madrid and Valencia Weather

Sep 28th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Original Poster

Madrid and Valencia Weather

Could someone please tell me what the weather is likely to be in mid-October in Madrid and Valencia. What type of clothes are appropriate for men and women? Thanks.
Sep 28th, 2005, 08:34 AM

Madrid - Oct avg hi 68 avg low 46
Jan 3rd, 2006, 06:59 PM

How about Valencia in March??
Jan 3rd, 2006, 08:27 PM

For average, please check www.weather.com. From my experience, it could be quite warm in Valencia in March or October (even in November), sometimes up to mid 20C, usually a light jacket is quite enough.
Jan 4th, 2006, 12:20 AM

i live in valencia and until the date is closer, you will not know if you are looking at a heat wave, a cold wave, or a gota fria.. which is unusually heavy rain dumps.

the averages on weather.com are good.. but remember they are only averages.. not record highs and lows.. so it gets a lot colder than they say.. and a lot warmer at times.

defintely not swim weather.. but sunbathing at beach, yes, if we have that nice spring heat. ( well, the northrners will probably get in the water).

general rule is by noon, if sun is out you COULD be in short sleeves at sidewalk café, but by 4 pm. it is cooling down quite a bit and jacket for the evening.

madrid chillier in general. higher altitude and mountains in distance possible still skiiable.