Hello. My husband (33) and I (24) are going to be in Madrid for two nights. We would like something in the middle of everything and 'touristy' Can someone recommend hotels and neighborhoods to stay in for the end of April.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Hotel
- 2 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 3 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 4 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 5 New Years in France
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 8 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 9 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 Which Aran Island??
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 17 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 18 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 23 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 24 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor