We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] ! Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570~1233 $ Tec*h
- 2 AOL @ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681~7208 $ AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Iceland driving in March
- 11 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 ICELAND in February
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 19 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 20 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 10 days in Portugal
- 23 My France Vacation
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 GTG Paris December 2017