We're staying for one full day in Lyon (two nights) on the 13th/14th of July. It'll be Bastille day on the 14th. Our hotel is right near Place Belacour so I think we can walk most places.
Any suggestions about how to make the most of our day, and from where to watch the fireworks at the end?
Will most things be closed for the holiday?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 2 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 3 Champagne Tours
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 6 10 Days in Austria
- 7 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 8 bodyweight reduce applications
- 9 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 Help with Venice Trip?
- 12 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 13 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 14 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 17 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 18 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 19 Greece in end October
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 25 Favorite London memories