We will be picking up a car in Liverpool and driving to our farm stay B&B at Flagg, in the Peak District.
My plan was to visit Lyme Park on the way; it seems like a great stop and we can't check in at the B&B until late afternoon.
Now I see that the house is not open the day we plan to visit. I think I will be happy with the gardens and grounds, and we've visited a great house before without touring the inside, plus we will visit Chatsworth and Haddon Hall and maybe Hardwick.
I hope to get some feedback. Do I visit the gardens and grounds at Lyme Park or head to a beauty spot or visit a different house?
We are also interested in villages and maybe charming towns, but aren't really shopper.
I hope to be outdoors but a rain plan might be good.
I especially like ruins and churches if you have any to recommend.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार CHARTER 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CHARTER Tec*h care
- 2 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 3 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 4 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 8 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 9 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 10 Sleep at Heathrow
- 11 Rail vs. Plane
- 12 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 13 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Self Drive UK tour
- 16 Where to See Flamenco
- 17 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 20 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 21 Airport Transfer
- 22 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.