I need some urgent help please. My husband and I land in London on March 16th at 1:00 pm and fly out of London at 1:00 pm on the 19th.
We would like to take a train to Amsterdam,preferably overnight.
How do we go about doing this ?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 My France Vacation
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 11 land vs river cruise
- 12 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 13 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 14 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 15 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 16 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 20 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 21 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 22 Poland--where else to go
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 10 days in europe
- 25 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
Lving on Mar 16th Help !!! How do I get from Lndn Hthrow to Amsterdam.