Hotel Bèquer in Seville - Recommendation please

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have just made a reservation in Hotel Bequer in Seville. It has good Tripadvisor reviews so I felt confident enough to book it. Does anyone know this hotel?
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 12:49 PM

We stayed there in January and were quite satisfied with the hotel and the location.
The staff was pleasant.
Enjoy your visit.
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 10:45 AM

About the best location you can find in Sevilla in my opinion. Very central but outside the more touristy Santa Cruz district. The emblematic Arenal area has got a much more "Sevilla feel" to it and you are only seven minutes walk away from the most popular tourist attractions (the cathedral/La Giralda, Alcázar etc). Haven't stayed at this hotel myself, but it gets the best guest reviews also at booking.com:
http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/sevi...cquer.en.html#

Recommend to visit close by El Cairo in Reyes Católicos, 13. Bustling bar/restaurant with great atmosphere and excellent tapas. Perfect for a late night drink.

Close by Calle Zaragoza and down Calle Adriano and surroundings would be a good start to explore the area. You are also 100 metres from Puente de Isabel/Puente de Triana (Triana bridge) which leads over the Guadalquivir river to the Triana district with lots of great bars/restaurants and flamenco clubs. In the warm months, a drink along the riverside in one of the many bars in Calle Betis is a good option.
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 10:45 AM

About the best location you can find in Sevilla in my opinion. Very central but outside the more touristy Santa Cruz district. The emblematic Arenal area has got a much more "Sevilla feel" to it and you are only seven minutes walk away from the most popular tourist attractions (the cathedral/La Giralda, Alcázar etc). Haven't stayed at this hotel myself, but it gets the best guest reviews also at booking.com:
http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/sevi...cquer.en.html#

Recommend to visit close by El Cairo in Reyes Católicos, 13. Bustling bar/restaurant with great atmosphere and excellent tapas. Perfect for a late night drink.

Close by Calle Zaragoza and down Calle Adriano and surroundings would be a good start to explore the area. You are also 100 metres from Puente de Isabel/Puente de Triana (Triana bridge) which leads over the Guadalquivir river to the Triana district with lots of great bars/restaurants and flamenco clubs. In the warm months, a drink along the riverside in one of the many bars in Calle Betis is a good option.
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Original Poster

Thank you so much Kimhe. You've been very helpful indeed. Via Espana, can't wait!