First of all, please excuse my english since I'm french
I'll have a flight from Lux on B.A to Los Angeles (Air NZ) via heathrow next April. (both terminal 1 in London)
I made the online booking from Lux to LA, normally the 2 flights will be in the same ticket. I'll receive it tomorrow morning.
I've a few question:
- 4 hour connection in Heathrow is it enough to take the next flight to LA?
- will I have to pass through the custom/passport once again in London?
- will ma luggages direct from Lux to LA OR will I have to register then once again in London?
If you have good tips, any ideas, please fell free to share with me!
Many thanks in advance, and Best regards from france.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan airport--which one
- 2 Paris Apartment
- 3 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 12 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 13 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Getting around Lisbon
- 19 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 20 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Visit to France
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Lorie Valley and Beyond
Luxembourg (British airways) --> Los Angeles (air New Zealand) via Heathrow