We are spending two weeks in June in Europe this year. I am trying to figure out our luggage situation. We are visiting three countries and have 4 hotel accommodations throughout the two weeks.
Are we ok with using regular luggage for traveling, with wheels and such?
Or do I need to splurge for the fancy backpacking type luggage sold at stores like EMS?
Again, we are staying in the same hotel for the duration of each country. So it's just a matter of transporting luggage from train/airport station to hotels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 :Kor7m
- 2 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 3 My France Vacation
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 7 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 8 GTG Paris December 2017
- 9 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 15 Trans Siberian Train
- 16 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 17 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 18 Iceland driving in March
- 19 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 20 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 21 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 ICELAND in February
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods