Reload this Page >

Luggage transport service in Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23rd, 2000, 06:59 AM
Rose

Does anybody know about any luggage transport service in Paris? It is very common in Japan, where you can use the trains with no big cases because you can have them picked up and delivered to your destination. <BR> <BR>I have read about SNCF luggage service, but it is linked to the purchase of train ticket. <BR>Has anybody used this service? <BR>Also, has anybody bought train ticket + car rent from SNCF? Is it worth? <BR> <BR>Thank you in advance, <BR>Rose

Old Aug 25th, 2000, 02:37 AM
Rose

One more attempt. <BR>Thanks <BR>Rose

Old Aug 25th, 2000, 04:06 AM
elaine

Rose, <BR>I recently read that such a service is becoming available at Heathrow, with British Air. Quite expensive, but I'm sure you know that. <BR>I'm not sure from where you want your luggage transported (one of the Paris airports, or one of their train stations?) but try the SNCF website or one of these websites and see if you can click to email them and ask <BR>http://www.airwise.com/index.html <BR>www.ratp.fr/ <BR>www.paris-airports.com/ <BR>Also, if you are flying in, your airline might provide or know of such a service

Old Aug 25th, 2000, 06:23 AM
elaine

Rose <BR>I saw this website, perhaps they can help you. They are a shipping/moving company <BR>http://www.desbordesinternational.com/

Old Aug 27th, 2000, 03:12 AM
Rose

Thank you, Elaine. <BR>Actually I want my luggage transported from an Eurodisney hotel to Hotel Brighton in Paris. That's because after leaving Eurodisney, I want to go to Amboise by train, and spend 1 night there, so I can't take all my luggage with me. After Amboise I'll go to Paris. <BR>We are 5 people, including 2 children and 1 old lady, so I think it will be very difficult to take big suitcases inside the train. <BR> <BR>I e-mailed desbordesinternational and RATP asking for information. <BR>Rose