I can't seem to find a reliable way to transfer luggage from Chamonix to Zermatt while hiking the walker's haute route.
I have contacted several hiking agencies that offer this service on their website, but all have refused to take 1 suitcase for an independent hiker. I' m assuming someone has run into this problem before, were you able to find a company to take the luggage?
I have considered the regular post, however because it is international it is more expensive than say posting from Geneva as I'm sure many do. Also, the post office in Chamonix appears to be closed Sunday the day we are to depart.
Should we post it on a Saturday from Lyon?
any tips would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact AVG tec*h care sbaba!
- 2 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 3 Netherlands- Texel
- 4 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 5 Keukenhaf
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 2 week May trip with kids
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 Sleep at Heathrow
- 18 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 21 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 22 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Arezzo - how much time?
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary