I would like to spend a few days (3-4) hiking between the villages along the Amalfi Coast. I do not want to do a tour company that includes hotels and food, but I do need my luggage transferred between villages so I don't have to carry it. Does any one know of a service like this without buying a whole tour package? Thanks for any info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 18OO: 68I :72O8 installations CONTACT CANON Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Advise Needed
- 5 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 6 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 land vs river cruise
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 13 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 14 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 15 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 16 Scotland ideas
- 17 Tips for first trip to UK
- 18 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 19 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 20 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 21 The World's Greatest Churches
- 22 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Paris November 2017