I' arriving in Athens in the early afternoon on Friday May 27th and I am taking an overnight boat to Crete that leaves at 9:00 pm from Piraeus.
I would like to do some exploring of the acropolis during the day but don't want to have to lug around my baggage with me.
Any suggestions in how I can go about doing this. Ideally, I'd like to head to the acropolis from the airport and tour around there for most of the day then grab some dinner and head to Piraeus to catch my ferry.
Are there baggage storage facilities anywhere that you know of.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 Driving
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 7 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 8 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 11 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 12 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 24 Poland--where else to go
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond