Hi Fodor Forum
I am travelling with my wife in Italy in May 2012 - we are planning to visit Rome, Florence, 1 night in Modena and then Venice. I am a panicky fellow when it comes to ensuring that we can get from point A to B ensuring that our luggage is safe!
We are planning to travel by train between all these places.
My questions are:
1.Travelling from Fiumcino airport to Termini and then metro train - is it safe / able to carry roller suitcase along with us
2. Same question regarding local trains from Rome to Florence train / FLorence to Modena / Modena to Venice
3. Arriving in Florence or the other places, we might have to catch a bus to the hotel / other train stations - is it possible to carry our luggage on the local buses
THis is probably a silly and pedantic topic, but I just want to ensure that it all goes smoothly!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG @%I8OO:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT AVG Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Packing Champagne
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Barcelona to Malaga
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Milan airport--which one
- 9 Trains - website?
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 two days in Nice
- 12 Visit to France
- 13 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 14 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 17 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 18 First time in Spain
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 New fast track
- 21 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 24 Once upon a time in Italy
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
Hi Fodor Forum